TS VENTURES FOND LLC Belgrade
In January, 2022. Alternative Investment Fund TS VENTURES FOND LLC Belgrade was founded.
More information about TS VENTURES FOND LLC Belgrade is available here.
The first official Venture Capital Fund in the Republic of Serbia which was founded in accordance with the Law on alternative investment funds. It also represents the first corporate Venture Capital Fund in this part of Europe established with the aim of investing in startups and innovative enterpreneurs which are in the initial phase of development of their businesses and, on the other hand, possess high potential for fast global growth of their business. The Fund of Telekom Srbija a.d. Beograd was modelled after the largest world companies, which will help it ensure, by investing in innovations, further improvement and growth of its business in the forthcoming period.
Information about registration can be found at the address of the Business Registers Agency.
- Upon the 11th issue of ordinary shares of Banka Poštanska štedionica a.d. Beograd in December, the share of Telekom Srbija a.d. Beograd in the Bank’s equity equals 9.52%.
- In November the process of merger by absorption of subsidiary mts AntenaTV d.o.o. Beograd- Novi Beograd is finalized.
- In August, we set up Društvo za upravljanje alternativnim investicionim fondovima TS Ventures d.o.o. Beograd.
- In July, we set up a business company in Macedonia, MTEL DOOEL Skoplje.
- In June process of merger by absorption of subsidiary mts banka a.d. Beograd with Banka Poštanska Štedionica a.d. Beograd is finalized whereunder Telekom Srbija a.d. Beograd has acquired 10.08% stake in the share capital of Banka Poštanska Štedionica a.d. Beograd.
- In June the process of merger by absorption of subsidiary Moja Supernova d.o.o. Beograd is finalized.
- In July, Kopernikus Technology d.o.o. Beograd implemented the procedure of merger by absorption of certain cable operators on the territorry of the Republic of Serbia.
- In September, Kopernikus Technology d.o.o. Beograd changed its business name and continued to operate under the title MOJA SUPERNOVA d.o.o. Beograd.
- In October and November, MOJA SUPERNOVA d.o.o. Beograd continued to implement the procedure of merging cable operators on the territory of the Republic of Serbia.
- In September we acquired the ownership of 100% of the stake in „Preduzeće METEOR SAT TV“ d.o.o. Užice
- In July we acquired the ownership of 100% of the stake in „EXE NET“ d.o.o. Ni
- In June we acquired the ownership of 100% of the stake in Telemark systems d.o.o. Čačak.
- In April we acquired the ownership of 100% of the stake in Preduzeće za promet, usluge, inženјering i telekomunikacije BPP ING d.o.o. Grocka.
- In January we acquired the ownership of 100% of the stake in Radijus vektor d.o.o. Beograd and MASKO d.o.o. Beograd.
- In November we acquired the ownership of 100% of the stake in Kopernikus technology d.o.o. Beograd, and 100% of the stake in Avcom d.o.o. Beograd in December
- In May, we became a member of the Company for Designing and Building Information Systems YUNET INTERNATIONAL d.o.o. Beograd.
- In March we set up the mts AntenaTV d.o.o. Beograd business company.
- The business company mts D.O.O. was established in October, in accordance with the Brussels Agreement and the Action Plan in the sphere of telecommunications, for the purpose of performing the telecommunications activity in the territory of Kosovo-Metohija.
- In August we acceded to the GO4YU d.o.o. Beograd business company.
- That same month, the new LTE (4G) technology was introduced providing for a brand new experience of mobile communications.
- In April, we integrated all mobile, fixed, Internet and multimedia services under a single brand – mts.
- At the beginning of the year, we submitted our offer for take-over to acquire the ownership of the total of 57.89% of the shares of mts banka a.d. Beograd.
- In December, we acquired the ownership of 55.79% of the shares of Dunav Banka a.d. Beograd (now mts banka a.d. Beograd).
- Citizens, employees and former employees of Telekom Srbija a.d. Beograd became the owners of 21.89% of the shares issued without a par value, in compliance with the Law on the Right to Free Shares and Pecuniary Compensation the Citizens are Entitled to in the Privatization Process (Official Gazette of RS nos. 123/2007, 30/2010 and 115/2014) and the Decision of the Serbian government on the Transfer of Shares without Compensation to Citizens – Right Holders, Employees and Former Employees of Telecommunications Company Telekom Srbija a.d. (Official Gazette of RS no. 41/2012).
- In January, we acquired the ownership of 20% of the basic capital shares (treasury shares) which had been held by O.T.E.
- In August, we became the majority owners of Telecommunications Company HD WIN d.o.o. Beograd (Arena Sport channels).
- Telekom Srpske a.d. became the market leader in the sphere of mobile telephony in B-H.
- In April, Telekom Srpske a.d. became the owner of 49% of the stake in m:tel d.o.o. Podgorica.
- We set up TS:NET B.V. Amsterdam.
- We generated record profits from the launch of the multimedia services (IPTV).
- We set up Telecommunications Company FiberNet d.o.o. Podgorica.
- We conducted the reorganization process in compliance with the service convergence concept.
- We expanded regionally towards B-H and Montenegro through our subsidiaries: Telekomunikacije Republike Srpske a.d. Banja Luka (Mtel a.d. Banja Luka) and Telecommunications Company mtel d.o.o. Podgorica.
- We introduced 3G technology and launched the provision of the ADSL Internet services.
- PE PTT Traffic Srbija (now PE Pošta Srbije) purchased the shares of its Italian partner to become the owner of 80% of the stake.
- We launched the provision of the mobile telephony services.
- In the process of the structural and ownership transformation of the PTT system of Serbia in 1997, Telekom Srbija a.d. Beograd was set up as a single-member joint stock company. As of June that same year, it has been owned by the following three shareholders: PE PTT Traffic Srbija (now PE Pošta Srbije). Telecom Italia (through its affiliation STET International Netherland N.V) and OTE Greece.